Sunday, April 24, 2011

OMG this is Awesome...

OK first off let me tell you it is really hard to type with dog paws.  But I just had to tell somebody about the day I had last Sunday.  It started like any other normal Sunday, I woke up around 6:30 and used my nose to wake up my human because I had to check and see if those darn rabbits were in my back yard again, oh and I had to pee.  But then after that it got so weird but so cool at the same time...So my humans finally got out of bed and started to do their normal Sunday things, they made some coffee, watched The Biggest Loser, showered and got ready to go wherever they go on Sunday's.  Then as I was preparing myself to go into my crate and take a nap, the big human asked me if I was ready to go!  I was like hells yeah..where are we going...so I got into the truck and I was so pumped I could hardly contain myself, they kept talking about the Astros?  What the heck are the Astros?  Long story short, we got to downtown, got out of my truck and started walking towards this huge building with a bunch of oranges on it...they kept saying Minute Maid?  As we got to the big building I saw some of my peeps and finally figured out it was Dog Day at the Ballpark...well if you asked me everyday is Dog Day!  Anyway because of this Dog Day at the Ballpark, I got to go down on the field with my humans, they are pretty awesome, and then go to sit in the Ballpark and watch the baseball game with them and a bunch of my peeps...here are some pics from my Awesome day....
Chillin' with my humans out side of Minute Maid

It was nice of that other human to take some pics of us!

Me and the one they call Randi on the field...I really wanted to run into Right Field!

That was me on Jumbo Tron!

I was pretty tired of pics by the end of the day!

OK one more with these two...They are awesome...I love them....

After the day at the park I was pooped so I went home and took me a nap...well I see my humans coming... talk to you later....

Lena (Woof!)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Enjoyed that. Glad to see Lena adjusting. Looking forward to seeing all of you in the summer. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What a great way to spend the day!!!

    ReplyDelete