Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011!!!!

Last night we drove over the the SW part of Houston to do our first "run" of 2011.  At the stroke of midnight we took off on a 5K course that weaved through a neighborhood along with 473 other crazies and began our 2011 doing something together that we both enjoy.  It was a blast and we look forward to doing it again in 2012.  I apologize for the way this looks visually I am still learning all the tricks to blogging!
Before the Race!

After the Race!


Some Obligatory Resolutions...

Chuck: I resolve to: become more assertive; connect with my family more; be the best husband I can be for 357 days (we don't get married until 1.9.11)

Randi: I resolve to: be less grumpy in the morning (Chuck wrote this)

Together: We resolve to: run at least one race a month (sorry Rae we stole yours from 2010, but we loved the idea); not to eat any deep fried foods, gonna be tough! No falafel at our favorite Mediterranean place, No crab rangoon when we do Chinese, and No Fries from Chik-fil-a (good thing we ate there yesterday)

We wish everyone a Happy New Year! Stay tuned some BIG news later in the week!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSS! you are blogging!! I love it! Looks like your run was a blast - what a great way to start of the new year. Looking forward to reading about your adventures this year - this will be a super way for you to work on one of your resolutions, too, to stay in touch. I can't wait to hear more about what you are up to and "see" you two more often. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! and see you in a few days..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Chuck! I agree with Rachel. I especially like the connection with family. I think of you often and love hearing about what is going on with you and my future daughter-in-law. I like the sound of that. Looking forward to seeing the both of you in a few days. Love you tons! Mom

    ReplyDelete