Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to a life lived in Texas!

Well here it goes...Welcome to OUR blog...That would be Randi's and mine, something tells me I will be doing most of the writing but that is OK by me...This came about at the request of my sisters, it was something I was thinking about anyway so after some serious thought and deliberation I decided to go ahead with it...What is this gonna be about you might ask...Well I'll tell ya...My sisters' blogs all had a beginning theme and purpose, so I felt as though I wanted to have a general direction as well...The general idea is going to be to give updates and share life experiences of a Jersey girl and Iowa boy living in Texas during their first year of marriage (1.9.11)...If you are going to be a frequent flier with us some other things you can look forward to this year...Baseball, Football, 1/2 Marathons, Grad School (MEd. and PhD.) Nephews (no Nieces yet), Traveling and some other things that will come up along the way...so sit back and  I hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment